Columbus KTC created a few guidelines to help ensure the safety of everyone inside our building. These guidelines were developed by local medical professionals in conjunction with CDC recommendations and local mandates and will be adjusted as conditions related to COVID change.
Here are the guidelines:
- Columbus KTC offers programs both in-person and virtually. If you wish to attend an in-person program, please pre-register ahead of time. We’ll keep a few spots available for walk-ins but can’t guarantee a spot will be available without pre-registration.
If you arrive and a spot for the program you hope to attend is not available, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and hope you will join the program virtually and come back to attend a future program some other time.
- While inside the building, everyone must wear a mask including children. The CDC recommends wearing masks that completely cover your nose, mouth and chin.
- We ask that children under the age of two stay home until the COVID situation in central Ohio improves.
- No food or drinks other than water will be served in the building. When drinking, please put your mask back on right away.
- Weekly and special event pujas offered virtually only. Please check our website for links to our virtual programs. .
If following these guidelines for in-person programs creates a hardship in any way, we recommend you attend our programs virtually. Please find links for our virtual programs here: https://columbusktc.org/schedule/virtual-shrine-room/
Thank you again for your cooperation with following these guidelines and helping to keep everyone safe. We will provide updates to these guidelines as they are developed.