Mark your calendars for Columbus KTC at Comfest 2018!
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, June 22, 23, & 24
Community Festival, ComFest 2018, the world’s largest independent music, arts, and performance festival, will be held in Goodale Park in the Short North on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, June 22, 23, & 24.
ComFest is Columbus KTC’s largest outreach event every year and is always a good time, so if you are going to be in town, we would love to have your help! You don’t have to know everything about Columbus KTC or Buddhism to volunteer, so sign-up today!
Here are the volunteer descriptions:
- Booth Host: Both hosts are the faces of Columbus KTC at ComFest. They greet visitors and welcome them into our tent to shop and answer any questions. No need to be an expert – a friendly smile and willingness to share are all you need.
- Set up: Arrive early on Friday morning to help put up the Cols KTC tent and set up our display tables.
- Take down: Pack up left over items, take down the tent, and pack into the truck.
- Booth Liason: The booth liason will be available in person or by telephone to answer questions that might arise, run errands, and cover open shifts.
- Bottled Water: Purchase bottled water pack(s) for volunteers.
To sign-up for a shift, please click here.
- You can also volunteer for ComFest itself, then donate your hours served to Columbus KTC to help us off-set the cost of having a booth. For more information on that option, please click here. You would simply volunteer for one of the requested jobs, then on the sign-up sheet put “I would like to donate my hours worked to the following group: Columbus KTC.”
Thanks so much!
Looking forward to hanging in the booth with everybody this year. It’s going to be a blast!
Please email Justin Fitch at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.